I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday 17 April 2010

My Second Day At My Grandpa's House

Woke early today..around 6.30am earlier than all the creatures in the house. I tidied the dishes in the sink which was left over last night and dried those filthy laundry at the back off my grandparents house..15minutes later my grandmum woke up for her morning prayer, follwed by my two auntie, after all  the house was noisy by all the creatures. After that, we went to my grandpa's garden a few kilometers from home. This picture i  took at around 12.25pm. Try take a closer look at my one of my little rascal..My daughter Adeline posed with  big beautiful mushrooms blooming like a sunflower and.we so-called it "YEAR MUSHROOMS". These mushrooms are edible. I've never seen big year mushrooms before? At night, we had surprsing dishes that came from the kebun.. "THE BIG MUSHROOMS" .

No comments:

Post a Comment